Seminar on COSO Internal Control Concluded
4 years ago
On 25 July 2017, a live training seminar on COSO Internal Control – Integrated Framework was concluded. The seminar was held between 9 July and 25 July 2017, awarding 15 CPE Credits to participants.
The seminar was attended by participants from NRC, SMEPS, TeleYemen, and Dr. Al-Mutawakel Hospital. This workshop was conducted in cooperation with our business partner, Yemen Career.
The course led participants through the components of internal control and associated principles and focus of points. Several scenarios were utilized to assess, inter alia, the presence and functioning of components and associated principles, the functioning of all components together in an integrated manner, and the impact of deficiencies and material weaknesses on internal control components.
Training on Internal Control
4 years ago
In cooperation with Yemen Career, AuditVisor will provide a training course on Internal Control utlizing COSO framework.
This course aims to help participants analyze internal control effectiveness in achieving an organization's reporting, operational and complianceobjectives.
The COSO integrated internal control framework will be used as the standard reference for such analysis and evaluation. Several cases will be utlized to this end. Recommendations to strengthen internal control will be evaluated from a cost-benefit analysis.
The course will help participants:
- Understand the COSO framework and the difference between a principle-based vs. a rule-based framework
- Identify and analyze risks to achieve an organization's objectives
- Analyze responses to the risk identified
- Identify the interrelationships among components of internal control
- Evaluate the combined role of the components in achieving an organization's objectives